In this episode of Big XR News, Demond Cureton, Senior Journalist, XR Today, welcomes some of XR’s top analysts to talk about the latest news from across the industry.
Our guests include:
- Kevin O’Donovan, Co-Chair, VRARA Industrial Metaverse and Digital Twin Committee
- Jay Latta, CEO and Founder, The Fusionists
- Amy Peck, CEO and Founder, Endeavor XR
In our discussion, we cover the following:
- Warpin Reality and the Swedish Red Cross’ collaboration on VR first aid training
- Meta’s most recent legal troubles in the virtual reality gaming market
- Unity’s CEO change and issues over its pricing structure
Thanks for watching. If you’d like more like this, don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our channel.